- You will need to have a broad knowledge of web technologies
- You’re experienced in creating responsive site themes in php and twig templates, CSS and JS
- You’re experienced in modern development workflows that use Composer, Gulp & Webpack
- You’re experienced with Git and CLI tools such as WP-CLI & Drush
- You’re familiar with Drupal 7 and 8 site building and theming, including commonly used core and contributed modules
- You’re familiar with WordPress site building and theming, including commonly used plugins
- You’re familiar with development management software such as JIRA
- You know how to optimise your code for accessibility, performance, security and maintainability.
- You’re familiar with best practice in SEO and structured data
- You're keen on web standards and are a stickler for quality
- You’re imaginative, and can tailor solutions to match client budgets and deadlines
- You’ve worked directly with clients on new developments and providing technical support
- You’ve worked as a technical lead with other developers, designers and project managers
- Building new digital platforms from the ground up with Drupal and WordPress, taking a lead role in defining and delivering sustainable client solutions
- Extending existing Drupal and WordPress platforms
- Providing support and guidance to our clients
- Supporting the development of junior team members through mentoring and training.
- Evaluating new technology and techniques to improve our products and processes, and putting these into practice
- Working within a multidisciplinary team to improve client services and internal processes on an ongoing basis
Want to know more?
We’re looking for somebody who is friendly, positive and hungry to contribute as part of our team with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent self management, working as part of a distributed team
- The ability to handle a varying workload while maintaining a high quality of work
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Good timekeeping
- Independent thinker
In return for being the right candidate, we'll offer:
- Fantastic induction and training into a busy agency environment at newly renovated and energetic offices in the heart of Leicester city centre
- Salary starting from £50,000 to £60,000 per annum
- 25+ days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Private health care and pension
- Flexible working opportunities
- Cycle to work and technology schemes
- Enhanced sick pay and family friendly policies
We're a full-time team of twelve working with arts cultural, NfP, retail and commercial clients. We focus on open source technology (Drupal and WordPress are our development and publishing platforms of choice) and as an agency, we’re obsessed with user experience and user led digital design and delivery. You'll be part of a great team working alongside other developers, designers and project managers delivering great projects to good clients who make a real difference to the world. You'll also be part of the open source revolution.
One of the key reasons for working @ Un.titled is that you get to work with an outstanding roster of organisations. Positive clients and positive ongoing relationships are crucial to continued success.
Un.titled is part of the Williams Commerce group of companies, with ~100 staff.