Are you a smart, well-organised and digitally-savvy project manager, who loves to get things done? Do you have a passion for the transformative power of digital across the arts-cultural, heritage, not-for-profit and local authority sectors? Do you like creative and technical challenges?
If so then read on, we may just have the perfect opportunity for you.
This is your dream job if you’re passionate about producing high quality online digital projects and you want to build on a proven track record of success and over-delivery. It will be fast, intense, challenging and involved. Together we'll also make it fun and dynamic.
- you will be familiar with a user-led process for delivering digital projects - from user research to personas, through to UX-based design
- you will have overseen and successfully managed multiple digital projects (e.g. the redevelopment of company or organisational websites; the integration of online services or platforms - CRM, a ticketing system, an ecommerce platform)
- you will have good technical knowledge - in delivering integrated digital platforms, and working with the software development lifecycle and technical teams
- you will be familiar with the tools of the trade - one or more CMS' for publishing website content (e.g. Drupal and WordPress), one or more ECM's for email marketing (e.g. MailChimp and Campaign Monitor), one or more ecommerce platforms (e.g. Shopify or BigCommerce) as well as other digital marketing tools for SEO, analytics and PPC (e.g. Google Tag Manager and Search Console)
We are looking for someone who is technically minded, a self-starter and able to keep on top of a variety of tasks, who can move smoothly between projects and challenges.
- scope and manage projects, across a range of clients primarily focussing on web builds
- put the user first when conceptualising and delivering digital solutions
- gather detailed technical project requirements, working with clients and the Un.titled team to conceptualise, communicate and deliver technical solutions
- test digital deliverables against client requirements
- set realistic schedules and timelines, allocating resources (both internal and external) accordingly
- identify and manage project risks
- deliver an excellent level of client service - defining and delivering client objectives
- contribute to the ongoing development of the Un.titled business - working as part of the Un.titled team to ideate and evolve products and services
- manage junior team members, mentoring and guiding them in their career development
Salary + Package...
In return for being the right candidate, we'll offer...
- Salary, 25 days+ annual leave and kit: a salary between £40k and £50k (dependent on experience), sick pay, family friendly policies, EAP, and newly renovated offices in Leicester
- Professional development: conferences, workshops, seminars, courses and webinars are all there for the taking
- Private healthcare and pension plans
- Flexibility: we work remotely, client travel in the UK may be necessary in future (Covid allowing) along with periodic visits to the London and Leicester offices.