- You have a broad knowledge of web technologies
- You’re experienced in Drupal 7 and 8 site building, including commonly used core and contributed modules
- You're comfortable with Drupal module development and the Drupal API
- You’re experienced in working with APIs to create integrated platforms
- You know how to optimise your code for performance, security and maintainability.
- You’re familiar with best practice in SEO and structured data
- You're keen on web standards and are a stickler for quality
- You’re imaginative, and can tailor solutions to match client budgets and deadlines
- You’ve worked directly with clients, on new developments and providing technical support
- Building new digital platforms from the ground up with Drupal, as part of our Drupal team
- Extending existing Drupal platforms
- Working with our lead developers to implement features
- Evaluating new modules, technology and techniques to improve our projects
- Providing support to our clients as part of our technical team
- Contributing to internal projects to create or improve our services
Want to know more?
We’re looking for somebody who is friendly, positive and hungry to contribute as part of our team with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent self management, working as part of a distributed team
- The ability to handle a varying workload while maintaining a high quality of work
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Good timekeeping
In return for being the right candidate, we'll offer:
- Professional development: conferences, workshops, seminars, courses and webinars are all available
- Flexibility: we primarily work out of Peckham and Leicester, we also offer remote working
- Fantastic induction and training into a busy agency environment at newly renovated and energetic offices in the heart of Leicester city centre
- Salary starting range of £40,000 to £50,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Minimum 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Private health care and pension
- Flexible working opportunities
- Cycle to work and technology schemes
- Enhanced sick pay and family friendly policies
We're a full-time team of twelve working with arts cultural, NfP, retail and commercial clients. We focus on open source technology (Drupal and WordPress are our development and publishing platforms of choice) and as an agency, we’re obsessed with user experience and user led digital design and delivery. You'll be part of a great team working alongside other developers, designers and project managers delivering great projects to good clients who make a real difference to the world. You'll also be part of the open source revolution.
One of the key reasons for working @ Un.titled is that you get to work with an outstanding roster of organisations. Positive clients and positive ongoing relationships are crucial to continued success.
Un.titled is part of the Williams Commerce group of companies, with ~100 staff.