They have been doing it for well over 200 years, providing science education, public engagement and heritage activities for people of all ages and backgrounds across the UK and around the world.
RI’s activities include:
- Their world-famous Christmas Lectures
- Public talks from the world’s greatest thinkers in their historic lecture theatre
- A national programme of RI masterclasses for young people in mathematics, engineering and computer science
- Hands-on science workshops in the L’Oréal Young Scientist Centre
- Award-winning animations and films
- The preservation of their scientific legacy through the Faraday Museum and archival collections
The RI’s previous site went live in 2013, but the organisation has grown and changed so much since that time. The RI is now bigger, more digitally-focused, and working harder than ever to expand their reach, nationally and internationally.
In 2020, we completed a project with the RI to help enhance their online lead generation and promote the wonderful spaces they own.
Together, Un.titled and the RI have built a new site which reflects who they are currently, with the scope to grow and develop over the years to come.
The new site uses a combination of Drupal 9 and REACT apps to bring a broad range of events, video, audio and written content to public users and Ri members in a flexible, fast and user centric way.
The new site is part of the RI’s current five-year strategy, developing their audiences and brand to reflect who they are: effectively bringing everything together and putting their audiences at the heart of what they do online.
You can visit the RI’s new website here.